Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh, the Irony!


I have been blogging here about new media moms and how these mommy bloggers are getting freebies and being wined and dined. Meanwhile, I do have another personal blog that covers a different topic. I have now become a mommy blogger who got something in the mail for free!

How ironic, isn't it? My other blog focuses on vegetarianism. This week I got a new vegan cookbook, titled "The Conscious Cook: Delicious Meatless Recipes that Will Change the Way you Eat" in the mail from the book's publisher. They are hoping that I will take the time to review the book on my blog.

First, I was quite surprised to get the cookbook in the mail. But I'm also pleased. I am a huge vegan cookbook fan and this one is not only a $30 hardback book, but just flipping through the pages it is beautiful and filled with full color images of the food.

Let me assure you, however, that in doing a review for this book I will be disclosing that it was given to me to be reviewed. I will also give it an honest review, not just a glossed over "it's great" because I got it for free. I'm looking forward to writing the review and keeping within what I believe to are good guidelines for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment